Unique 1-week field trips
Each year, HOPE SPRINGS Christian Learning Center provides a learning experience through a week long school trip. Each student plus a parent or adult chaperon are expected to attend. The cost usually ranges between $750.00 – $1250.00 per person, depending on the expenses of the trip planned.
- GA-FL Coast Line (2009, 2015) See more 2015 photos at https://hopespringsgafl2015classtrip.shutterfly.com/
- GO West (2000, 03, 13) to National Parks like the Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, Arches, Capitol Reef and Mesa Verde and in 2013 to Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Denver and Colorado Springs!
- Canadian Maritime Provinces (2001, 05, 10)
- Outer Banks, NC, (2008 & 12) to Hatteras & Currituck Light Houses, Wright Brothers Museum, Aquarium on Roanoke Island, Chicamacomico Lifesaving Station & more!!
- Discover America’s NE (2002, 06, 07, 11) to NYC, Washington DC and Williamsburg
- SE History, Civil Rights and Nature Trail (2004 & 14) (Mammoth Caves, KY, Nashville, TN; Huntsville U.S. Space & Rocket Center, Mobile Historic Tour and Estuarium Sea School at Dauphin Island , AL, Pensacola Beach and Naval Museum, FL, the Civil Rights Trail and Old Alabama Town, in Montgomery and the Tuskegee Institute Nat’l Historic Site, Booker T. Washington’s home, and the George Washington Carver Museum