HOPE SPRINGS Christian Learning Center seeks to provide an optimum learning experience in a distinctly Christian setting for children with learning differences.
HOPE SPRINGS CLC is specifically designed to meet the needs of children who:
- are experiencing failure in the traditional classroom.
- have been diagnosed as being either slow learners or having a learning disability.
- need a period of academic success and intensive training to prepare them for a later return to traditional education.
- have parents who are committed to participate in their child’s educational experience.
The key factors that make it possible for HOPE SPRINGS CLC to provide this optimum learning experience are:
- a faculty of highly trained Christian teachers committed to helping children reach their full potential.
- an academic program integrated with the most effective learning methods and materials available.
- small classes of ability-grouped children.
- one to one educational therapy following the NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) program.
- many NILD techniques integrated daily into the classroom.