1. a. We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21)
b.We will not take dogmatic positions on debated doctrines on which godly, evangelical Bible-believing Christians disagree, i.e. mode of baptism, eschatological issues, and special spiritual gifts.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons–Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:9); and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the sinfulness of human nature; that men are justified on the basis of faith in the shed blood of Christ on the cross and that only by God’s grace through faith are we saved. (John 3:16-19, 5:24, Romans 3:23, 5:8, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28)