- HOPE SPRINGS Christian Learning Center admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- At least one parent must be willing to sign the doctrinal statement and the parental agreement form.
- The school reserves the right to deny admission to a child if his/her disability, behavior or emotional development indicate that he/she could not be best served by our school program.
- The application should be accompanied by, a $50.00 non-refundable service fee, current copy (not over 2 years old) of prior psychological testing*, copies of all prior school records, and a referral from a psychologist or doctor, if available.
- Admission to HOPE SPRINGS Christian Learning Center will be determined after all admission requirements are met, including an interview of each family with the Admissions Committee. Notice of acceptance or non-acceptance will follow the interview session, usually by mail.
- Admission will be final when the school receives all fees due and either payment for one year’s tuition in advance, or the first monthly payment along with a signed copy of a loan agreement for the balance of the year’s tuition.
- Certification of Immunization (Form 3032) for all incoming students should be submitted before the first day of the school year. This form can be obtained either from your Doctor or the County Health Department. Students entering 6th grade must have the measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) booster before school starts.
* If no current test is available, testing may be arranged through the HOPE SPRINGS Christian Learning Center.