How can Hope Springs help your child?
- By increasing the child’s self-worth through improved academic achievement
- By using highly effective L.D. techniques and classroom modifications
- By having teachers specifically trained to work with children who have learning disabilities
- By individualizing the program to adapt to each child’s needs
- By helping the child feel more self confident and more socially at ease
- By preparing the student to return successfully to a traditional classroom situation
- By building character with a distinctly Christian approach
- A traditional full-day school from 2nd to 8th grade and educational therapy (NILD)
- Small ability-grouped classes of five to six students
- Highly trained Christian teachers who are committed to helping children reach their full potential
- Accredited by GAC (Georgia Accrediting Commission)
- Tuition scholarships are available through the Pay It Forward Scholarships Program (www.payitforwardscholarships.com) or call us at 678-442-8785
- Unique 1-week field trips
In 2016, we celebrate our 20th year of providing school and therapy services for students with learning differences in this community!